Our principal activity is to provide telecommunications software, applications, systems, solutions, products and services ("Services").
We are committed to the privacy of our customers and will only process personal information you provide to us in accordance with applicable laws and regulations. This policy explains how we collect personal information and the uses to which we put this personal information. This policy also provides details of the security measures we take to safeguard your personal information and your privacy.
Collection and Use
When you contract with us or otherwise contact us regarding any of our Services, the information you provide to us will be stored and used to help in the process of providing our Services. Such information includes names, postal addresses, telephone numbers, email addresses, credit and debit card details and is used for such purposes as:
- Sugun App is a national operator providing a full range of telecommunications services.
- Sugun App has its own digital infrastructure, which is maintained by the monitoring centre.
- Sugun App has an integrated network of IP-networks technology. Thanks to this, our clients can use a constant high-quality service and have phone numbers (Virtual phone number) that allow them to use them not only United Kingdom, but also in other countries.
- Sugun App provides regional data transmission services and Internet services using its own terrestrial data network.
- Sugun App provides a solution to any telecommunication tasks on a turnkey basis.
- Sugun App provides international telephone communication and data transmission.
- The customer support service Sugun App works around the clock and seven days a week.
- Sugun App is focused on long-term relationships with clients. As we promote the concept of advanced development, our qualified managers are proactive in understanding and meeting your needs at all times, and not just during the contract period.
To download and install our Sugun App Messenger you have to provide us with your phone number so that we can access your mobile device's address book. A copy of the phone numbers and names in your mobile device's address book is kept on our servers and is used by us for the following purposes:
- to notify you when any of your contacts download and install the Sugun Messenger App
- to show contacts who are Sugun App Messenger users
- to display contact names when you receive a call via the Sugun Messenger App
Your details may need to be passed to other service providers in order for us to provide our Services to you.
We may disclose information to third parties that we retain to analyse aggregated anonymous statistical information about your use of our Services.
We may share your personal information with other companies in the Ehost Ltd Limited group or with other carefully selected organisations with which we have a trusted business relationship. We may we use your personal information to provide you with promotional information about new and other products and services offered by us and organisations with whom we have a trusted business relationship. At any time, if you do not wish to continue receiving promotional information of this type, you may notify us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will stop any such activity.
Confidentiality and Security
We take all reasonable care to keep your personal information confidential and to prevent any unauthorised access to your personal information. The security of your information is very important to us. We have implemented security measures to protect the personal information that we have under our control from:
- Unauthorised access
- Improper use or disclosure
- Unauthorised modification
- Unlawful destruction or accidental loss
All our employees and data processors, who have access to, and are associated with the processing of personal information, are obliged to respect the confidentiality of personal information belonging to our customers, suppliers, partners and visitors.
Whilst we take appropriate technical and organisational measures to safeguard the personal information that you provide to us, no transmission over the Internet and communication network can ever be guaranteed to be secure. As such, we cannot guarantee the security of any personal information that you transfer electronically to us.
Session Cookies are temporary and will be deleted from your computer when you leave our websites.
Persistent Cookies remain on your computer until they are deleted by you or they expire.
Cookies are used to track and maintain continuity of web sessions such as the process of signing up to our Services. Cookies also enable us track visitors and allow you to look back at earlier registration pages and improve our Services.
The Cookies we use do not collect personal information about you other than the IP address from which you are accessing our websites.
Click here [Link] for a list of the main cookies used on our websites.
You can set your Internet web browser to notify you when you receive a cookie or to prevent cookies from being sent or to search for and delete cookies stored on your computer. If you prevent a cookie from being sent or if you delete a cookie, you may reduce the functionality of our websites. For more information on disabling cookies please visit www.allaboutcookies.org/manage-cookies or visit your Internet web browser's help menus.
Third Party Websites
Personal information held by us is stored and processed in United Kingdom.
We do not knowingly collect personal information from children.
Access to the personal information we may hold about you
If you want to know what personal information we are holding on you then you can ask us by emailing us at email@example.com or by writing to us at 262a Church Lane, London, NW9 8LU, United Kingdom.
We will provide you with a readable copy of the personal information which we keep about you within a week but we may require proof of your identity before disclosing personal information. We reserve our right to charge an administration fee to cover our costs in providing such information to you.
We reserve the right to refuse to provide a copy of your personal information, but will give reasons for our refusal.
Reading and accepting this agreement you allow us to contact you via email.